When uploading files and images there are some basic rules that will help ensure you get the highest quality print possible. Images should be as high resolution as possible. However, simply increasing the size of a low quality image will not improve the image resolution, as this will not add new information to the image. For a full explanation of resolution and DPI, please see our guide on Preparing your files for print. Don't worry though...we check every image before printing and our team will get in touch if they have any concerns.
Custom Image Labels
Uploaded image files MUST be in one of the following formats; *.JPG, *.JPEG, *.PNG, *.GIF.
Submit Your Own Design
Uploaded image and design files MUST be in one of the following formats; *.PNG, *.JPG, *.JPEG, *.PDF, *.INDD, *.AI , *.PSD, *.EPS, *.TIF, and *.ZIP and come complete with linked files.
- Convert fonts to outlines if possible.
- Include a full 1/16" bleed on all sides of the image
- Include a die-line if the label is not a rectangle or should be cut with curved corners.
- If you are uploading multiple files or need to include fonts and linked files, then you will need to ZIP them up together to create a single file.
- We will check Uploaded files for color accuracy and digitally correct if necessary.
- Uploaded designs and images MUST be provided at a resolution high enough for commercial printing.
The following grid contains EPS files of all our standard die-lines EXCLUDING plain rectangles, squares, and circles. Simply click on the one you want to download.
|Bevel Edge||Cooper Horizontal||Oval||Oval - Small|
|Doily||Ellipse Horizontal||French Cut||Large Radius|
|Oval||Polygon||Single Oval||Dark Knight|
|Diamond||Iris||Meringue||Meringue - Large|
By uploading an image for use in a label, you give us your complete assurance that you own the right to use the image for this purpose. You further indemnify us against any recourse from any party now or in the future with regards to copyright infringement as it relates to the uploaded image.